Friday, October 24, 2014

Colorful Creations blog hop -- My Favorite Things -- featuring Bella Blvd. :)

Hi everyone :) 


Welcome to the Colorful Creations My Favorite Things blog hop!  If you have arrived here from Connie's blog welcome to the hop!! If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to the Colorful Creations site to start at the beginning.




My name is Julie Tucker-Wolek  and here is my project showcasing my favorite things --- Well, if you have visited me before ... you will know that I love to take TRASH and making it a TREASURE!! :)  SO my FAVORITE thing to make is altered projects!! :)










For my project today -- I took the packaging from a Fancy Pants journal tag package I had :)


Here is the front :)




And the back :)




I live in Phoenix, Arizona and it is HOT here ... like surface of the SUN HOT!! LOL!!! 

But come October and November it cools down, and that is when my family gets REALLY BUSY and head to a TON of events outdoors ... 

so I made a mini album out of this packaging that I will fill with photos from our adventures this Fall! :) 

I used Bella Blvd.'s "Hello Autumn" collection on my mini album :) 







I cut some cardboard pieces down to size for the pages on the inside :)

Can't wait to fill this up and put in this year's Fall photos :)




Thanks so much for joining us on the blog, make sure you hop on over to Sabrina's blog for more inspiration!


Make sure you make Colorful Creations your last stop on the hop to see how to win the wonderful prize up for grabs!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

41 comments:

  1. Love your trash to treasure projects! This one looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is again awesome, great work.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome idea and album! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sensational! I love the way you turn bits and pices into amazing projects. I didn't know you lived in Pheonix. I've been there and I love it! mind you, I wasn't there in summer.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea - the cover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another brilliant transformation! I love, love your album! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a great album, love the feather, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable album! Loving the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous embellishing on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the queen of upcycling, my friend. What others may see as junk, you transform into treasure! This is adorable! So very, very bright and festive. Just plain happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Julie, you totally rocked repurposing this for a mini album. You're so creative!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh oh oh!!!...and WOW!!!--so creatively beautiful Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You simply amaze me, girl! What a beautiful display of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a treasure! I love when packaging can be used instead of tossed. This will be a great fall album to share memories.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the creativity! It came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super adorable fall mini!!!! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you always make something new old again. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it Julie! You transform everything into gold !
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julie, you never cease to amaze me with your creative projects! This mini album is awesome! Love the colors, and what a great idea to use the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julie your album is absolutely gorgeous! Such beautiful autumn colours! Hugs from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is awesome!! I love your creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the colors and the cover of this mini!

    ReplyDelete
  23. very cute, love the fall colors and details, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes Julie we know you love to alter all kinds of treasures you find!! Love seeing how creative you are!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE the leaves, the feather and the colors! So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. such awesome use of your product packaging! You mentioned adding cardboard inside for pages? Would this be as in cereal boxes etc?

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun mini! Great collection and I love the feather/leaves together!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous album! I love the blue alphas on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This came out just beautifully!!! It's hard to get "fall fever" when you live in a hot climate. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic! Love your trash to treasure book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)