Tuesday, June 13, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring Amy Tangerine :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in late March, I grabbed the Amy Tangerine's "Oh Happy Life" and "On A Whim" collections, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles an piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

In that one weekend, I made 18 layouts and 15 cards with these collections, and now I only have 3 sheets of paper left along with just a few random stickers! :) 

Over the next few days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)



























Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

14 comments:

  1. Sooooo cool, congrats to the jackpot!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you have been busy using up your stash! Great layouts, fabulous colors and embellies, special memories, and wonderful photos... it is always good to get into that stash and use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG using up your stash! These colorful papers are perfect to document all these fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 18 layouts?? That is amazing! I am in awe!
    And of your winnings! That is so cool. I would never have been that brave to put two $20's in LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sauce on the jackpot and using up some of your "collected collections"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh what great layouts!!!! and OMGeee....yay you on the jackpot! Good things happen to good people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Hot Mama! Great LOs and I can't believe you got so many DONE! FAB pics and FAB memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...so many incredible layouts! Love them all and a big congrats to you on your big win, that must have been so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fun, love how he split the check and oh my on the JACKPOT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome use of your stash - these are fabulous!
    And congrats on your win! *more art supplies perhaps? winks*

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME use of "stash!" LOVE the papers, layout and your designs!! All of these layouts scream "FUN!" - LOL on the "split" check too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These layouts are awesome! I love pictures with characters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fantastic! I love the split check - LOL! And congrats on your big win. I can only imagine how excited you were!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So... not only do I want to scrap with you, but I want to go on vacation with you... just sayin'....lol! Fantastic pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)