Wednesday, June 14, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring Amy Tangerine :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in late March, I grabbed the Amy Tangerine's "Oh Happy Life" and "On A Whim" collections, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

In that one weekend, I made 18 layouts and 15 cards with these collections, and now I only have 3 sheets of paper left along with just a few random stickers! :) 

Over the next few days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)






















Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow more gorgeous layouts! Great colors and papers, fabulous embellies, love the pizza..yummmm.. and love the words over the photos in the last layout too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING all your fun layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO amazing and the photos go with the papers and embellishments perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages!!! Love that you captured so much fun in these pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pages, they are so FUN and COLORFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layouts Julie! Fun papers and elements and these pic's are so awesome! Your do such a great job on your designs! Wow, 18 layouts...holy cow...give me some mojo please?!!!
    Hope your enjoying your summer!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these fun colorful pages! The patterned papers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun! Love the pizza paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pages just make me HAPPY! You've done a great job capturing family fun. Love that pizza paper - I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...another fabulous layout! Always love seeing all your sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg... awesome pages... pizza is my spirit animal...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)