Thursday, July 6, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring October Afternoon :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in mid-June, I grabbed the October Afternoon "Summertime" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 


Over the next couple of days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)



































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

11 comments:

  1. Your lay-outs all look fabulous! It always feels great to use up some 'old' stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful layouts, great photos and precious memories.. love em all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all these older photos! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Julie! Only thing I don't love...is now I want these collections and probably can't get them anymore...GRRRRRR! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are ALL so beautiful !! Wish I scrapped as fast as you. Love the pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LVE THE DIAGONAL! You make the best pages, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More fun layouts...love all your sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie! You did an amazing job with your old papers! WOW! Some of the photos are absolutely amazing and really sweet, too, just like your pages. This is what scrapping is all about! Hugs!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you are working your stash! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layouts to captured those precious moments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layouts! Very cool ... love your little collages of embellishments.. always perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)